Looking for Christmas Stocking Fillers on a budget? Look no further!
- Something that my mum always includes in my stocking is some chocolate coins. For me, it’s not Christmas without them!
- I also always get a couple of face masks. They’re a lovely, pampering treat, and cheap to find! I love Superdrug’s own brand face masks, and the Garnier Moisture Bomb masks.
- To help with the cold weather, check out this Nivea lip balm set. Priced at only £5, it’s the perfect stocking filler!
- This hot chocolate, mug, and water bottle set is the ultimate Winter cosy kit!
- Does she love to take photos? This universal smartphone lens kit comes in at less than £10, and comes with three different lenses.
- I love the idea of this nail varnish holder ring! It’s a super practical way to make sure no nail varnish gets spilt while also making it easier to paint your nails. It also comes in at less than £10.
- For a sweet treat, check out this Campervan chocolate bar in a mix of milk and white chocolate!
- For dog lovers, there’s this sweet 3D ceramic dog mug. And for cat lovers, this cat mug is adorable!
- For some smaller stocking fillers, why not head to Primark and pick up some some fluffy socks or a nice scarf?
Good luck with your Christmas shopping x