Okay, I admit it. I’m a stationary addict. I’m a hoarder of pretty notebooks and cute post-it notes, and I have more fine liner pens than anyone could ever need. Know someone else who’s obsessed with stationary? Here’s the perfect gift guide for them!
- The wonderful DorkFace has an amazing Etsy shop, which features handy organisational stickers and bookmarks! She’s a fantastic artist, and I was really impressed by the prints I recently purchased from her – they’re great quality and they arrived super quickly. You can find her shop here, and her Twitter profile here.
- Fineliner pens are always a gift I’m happy to receive! Staedtler pens are my favourite as they’re relatively cheap and long-lasting. You can get a 20 pack (with a great range of colours, perfect for revision notes), here on Amazon.
- The lovely Emma Powell has a fantastic collection of cute notebooks and stickers. While I haven’t had the chance to purchase anything from her shop yet, I desperately want to! You can check out her shop here, and find her on Twitter here.
- I had a couple of marble effect notebooks, and I love them! They always look sophisticated and elegant. Ohh Deer have a really cute A4 marble notebook, which you can find here.
- Fun fact: a stationery addict can never have too many sticky notes. Or, at least I can’t! I love these sticky notes, which are also from Ohh Deer, and are on sale (woohoo).
- I’ve already mentioned that you can find fineliners on Amazon, and they also have a wonderful selection of other items of stationery, like this holographic pencil case.
- For the cat lover and stationery addict, Urban Outfitters currently have this cute cat print notebook!
- Skinny Dip’s stationery collection is fantastic! I love these pens, and they’re perfect for anyone who’s fond of cussing.
- For any girl in your life who needs some motivation, check out this “Hustle Hard Girl” notebook, which is also from Skinny Dip and is currently on sale!
- I’m absolutely crushing on this elephant desk organiser, which features a pencil holder and phone/tablet stand.
Until next time, Dani x